Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Atari Anniversary Edition

Atari Anniversary Edition

Atari Anniversary Edition

Commemorating the 30th anniversary of Atari, this anthology showcases 12 of the greatest arcade games to come from the industry's first bright star. The games are Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, Battlezone, Centipede, Crystal Castles, Gravitar, Millipede, Missile Command, Pong, Super Breakout, Tempest, and Warlords. This compilation also includes a collectible Atari sticker, featuring the famous "Fuji" company logo.


Customer Review: Too old for this generation!


I like it but my grandkids only use it once in a Blue Moon...it's just to old for this generation!


Customer Review: Description is wrong


I bought this game solely for Millipede (which it does not have). My attempt to at least have the description corrected by using the feedback form seemed to be ignored so I am leaving this review. Needless to say I am displeased that I a) bought a game that I don't want and the shipping vs. price makes it a moot point to try and return it and b) had to buy a second game (+shipping) to get what I want.


Atari Anniversary Edition

No comments: